Choices is for people who feel stuck, who are in a downward spiral of disengagement and have lost the ability to make positive choices for their own lives.
We work with people from a vast array of different backgrounds who might be:
- living with anxiety or depression
- struggling to engage positively with education or work
- facing multiple barriers linked to poverty
- feeling hopeless
- lacking confidence
- building new healthy habits following an addictive lifestyle
- long term unemployed
- low in motivation
- unsure how to make progress
- trying to rebuild positive pathways following criminal behaviour
Refer someone you know, or yourself, using the referral form.